RNCI Monthly Film Series dedicated to Native Indigenous Cinema on the Silver Screen
Never before in the history of the entertainment industry has there been a monthly film series dedicated to Native Cinema.
Red Nation Celebration Institute spotlights important stories from a Native perspective each month!
JOIN US VIRTUALLY on Red Nation Television Network
SAVE THE DATES
1st of the month, March till September
Following each film will be a Red Nation Conversation Series with filmmakers and actors.
*In person screenings will resume in 2023
RNCI Conversation Series hosted by Joanelle Romero (Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences-Short-listed for an Academy Award)
With Joanelle Romero, Kaluhyanuwes Michelle Schenandoah (Co-Founder/Owner at Indigenous Concepts Consulting & Rematriation) and Steve Newcomb (The Doctrine of Discovery: Unmasking the Domination Code)
Join us on May 24 on Facebook and Youtube at 3pm (PST)
The Doc Short Series now available to stream exclusively on rednationtv.com May 1 through 31.
Red Nation International Film Festival
Join Us this month for next installment of
RNCI’s Monthly Film Series
Spotlighting 9 doc shorts from Red Nation International Film Festival 2019, 2020, 2021
- Sacheen Breaking the Silence (Winner of Best Doc Short @ RNIFF 2019)
- Missing You
- Without A Whisper (Winner of Best Doc Short @ RNIFF 2020)
- Rematriation Series (Santee Smith, Matkika Wilbur, Patricia Micheals)
- Yakonnhéhkwen (It Sustains Her)
- Joe Buffalo (Winner of Best Doc Short @ RNIFF 2021)
- Yáa at Wooné (Respect for All Things) (Winner of Best Doc Short @ RNIFF 2021)